Sign in to follow this  
YMMOT

That thing got a Hemi???

On my way home from the trip to hell and back goin over the mountains in Wyoming, everybody, semi's included doing 5-10mph. Couldn't even see the end of the hood through the blowing snow and freezing rain in the wee hours of the night. You just waited to hear rumble strips on the shoulder and then you knew you were wrong and every once in a while you would see a reflector on the shoulder markers. We got passed by a half dozen Fed Ex double trailer semi's. They had to be going 60 or better, flew by us like we were goin backwards. I was almost hopin to see at least one on the way down in the ditch. They must have made it though. I don't know what kind a secret they were using, but I sure wished they would have shared. Took hours to go that 100 mile stretch.

On my way home from the trip to hell and back goin over the mountains in Wyoming, everybody, semi's included doing 5-10mph. Couldn't even see the end of the hood through the blowing snow and freezing rain in the wee hours of the night. You just waited to hear rumble strips on the shoulder and then you knew you were wrong and every once in a while you would see a reflector on the shoulder markers. We got passed by a half dozen Fed Ex double trailer semi's. They had to be going 60 or better, flew by us like we were goin backwards. I was almost hopin to see at least one on the way down in the ditch. They must have made it though. I don't know what kind a secret they were using, but I sure wished they would have shared. Took hours to go that 100 mile stretch.

Those guys are idiots....

Steve