MUDDY

ATTN: west idaho meeting location change. EDIT: CHAPALA IN NAMPA

NEWEST EDIT: CHAPALA IN NAMPA IS WHERE THE MEETINGS WILL BE HELD. CHAPALA IS A BIT TO THE WEST AND OPPOSITE SIDE OF ROAD FROM el-tenampa AND IS JUST A BIT WEST OF SIZZLER.

disregard talk of el-tenampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read all the way thru the thread for, 'the rest of the story'. :D

we voted for 'CHANGE'

starting in jan we change location from the golden dragon in caldwell to eltenampa in nampa. still the same date, the 4th wed of each month. many in the group have tired of cat chow mein.

they have agreed to do a buffet for our meets. they have a big room for us and will arrange tables to suit us. and turn off the aye, aye aye aye crap.

parking area out back large enough for us to park together.

el Tenampa

248 Caldwell Blvd, Nampa, ID 83651

(208) 466-4460

ya'd take the offramp tween the sugar factory and the new karcher offramp. nampa blvd i believe. dont know offramp # as i post this. ya go south, more or less till caldwell blvd. i think it is a fred meyer on the corner. turn right and el tenampa will be on right side of rd b4 too long. if ya end up at the nudie bar ya gone too far.

see you vatos there :cheer:

I FREAKIN LOVE ITD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way that new could have been any better is if you had said Jalapeno's....

Yah ayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will make a meeting fo sho'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(despise chinese.. but that place did have good chinese beer)

Have we told the Golden Dragon folks yet that we won't be using them this year? I don't remember the waitresses name but she alway's worked her hiney off for us and I think was a little sweet on the Mudster.

Don't want to burn that bridge the parking is too good.

yep, i called golden dragon and told them. the woman on the ph didnt sound too happy.

yeah, i'll miss our waitress. she is a good one

we may be back when the refried beans finnally get to us . :D

I FREAKIN LOVE ITD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way that new could have been any better is if you had said Jalapeno's....

Yah ayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will make a meeting fo sho'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(despise chinese.. but that place did have good chinese beer)

ya know kevin. we did discuss using JALAPENO'S. they would've done a buffet for us too.

but,,,,,,,,,,,, they have a waitress,,,,,,,,, uh,,,,,,, waiter that resembles FEZ. i prefer to not have one of 'those' :gay1: touching my burrito.

I'll have to skip the January meeting. I'm having surgery to correct a few problems that are aggravated by spicy foods.

With a little luck, I'll be there in February.

Sounds good! I like mexican better than chinese anyway, plus Nampa is a little closer for us Mtn Home folks! Hopefully I'll be at this next dinner. Other BS has kept me away from the last two get-togethers.

Sounds good. :thumbup: What? Nobody likes fried kitty no more?? :lol:

Prefer it on the hoof, so to speak myself... and warm yes... but fried is overkill...

Toss up between my preference.. they both have righteous margaritas, wife went to school with one of hte owners of jalapenos.. we eat there a fair bit...

Most memorable experience there, waiter brought my 16 year old a "real" margarita when we went there after her mom's funeral... I alomost let it roll, after the fiasco of funeral... she still talks about the "correct(virgin)" one, and has come to love it... I will get her hooked on ElTenampa as well... Might even have to let her drive there.. or home... have a designated driver in my back pocket everywhere I go now, needed or not....

Already cleared the schedule and marked it on the calendar....

Count me in on this one as long as the wife lets me out of the house by then. I have a feeling that the first few weeks back she will be attached to me like a leach.

Count me in on this one as long as the wife lets me out of the house by then. I have a feeling that the first few weeks back she will be attached to me like a leach.

Marty,

Bring her along and ply her with margaritas... LOL :cheer:

alrighty bretheren.....................................

like osama hussein obama said. change change change.......... yes we can.

:wall:

ok..........since th assholio mexican fella at el-tenampa tried to stick lard up our asses and boo-foo us we have found a better mex joint. that sum-bee can go back to wherever he came from and we will enjoy a better restaraunt to hold our meetings at.

el-tenampa wanted us to guarantee 40 members present if that is what we are planning for and if there wasnt 40 members we would need to pay the difference. on top of that he decided to raise the price one dollar per head even though we had an agreement. piss on that. and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he wanted the club to pay him first then the club can collect from the members. we dont conduct bussiness that way so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

we have a better choice.

chapala is the new meeting site. to the west and the oppisite side of the road from el-tenampa not far from sizzzler.

soory blackdog,,, i tried for jalapenos but i talked to erma and she was busy, waited for her to call me back,left messages, talked to her again, [she said she lost my #] left a message again and said frick it. besides that they have a faggot working there who talks and looks like FEZ of the 70's show :lol: do ya want 'fez' touching your mexican sausage?????????

it was discussed amongst several of us, and i have chowed down there for some time, parking there is the best, with room for vince and his camper with the monster hitch haul and a few rigs with trailers and a turnaround so this is it. albeeeeerto is good to work with is a great guy, and it seems like he wants our bussiness.

chapala it is. new thread to be posted.

oh,,,,,,,,,,,, i failed to mention that chapala doesnt have a buffet.

but for the ITD club they now will. how great is that :thumbup:

they will also work with us on the menu. NO dog/rat/swine/cat etc.

enchiladas, chili rellano sp, fajitas, etc, burrito/taco/tostada bar, beans and rice, tortillas etc for us and the list goes on. all you can keep down for 10 bucks, 5 bucks for kids. coors lite for randy. and for harold a senior citizen american food menu. wtf more can we ask for.

miss hathaway will post thread to come :cheer:

chapalaoutsidejan09preview.jpg