Dangle

Tranny update....

Well i now have some miles on the Suncoast stage IV with the 1056 Converter... I am impressed it is firm when locking but not neck snapping harsh. I should have bought one of these to start with, the performance of the first converter leads me to believe it was shithoused from the git go. I am lucky the bad converter didn't ruin the rest of my tranny, i pulled the pan and it was clean when i put the 1056 in. I topped it off with Chevron DexIII. I still have the billet TTS Converter if some one wants to make me a offet and have it rebiult, Lank here in Nampa said it would be around 4-5 hundo to have it as new again.

I recommend if you need Tranny parts or installs see ATP, Rob helped out a ton and his customer service is second to none..

Well i now have some miles on the Suncoast stage IV with the 1056 Converter... I am impressed it is firm when locking but not neck snapping harsh. I should have bought one of these to start with, the performance of the first converter leads me to believe it was shithoused from the git go. I am lucky the bad converter didn't ruin the rest of my tranny, i pulled the pan and it was clean when i put the 1056 in. I topped it off with Chevron DexIII. I still have the billet TTS Converter if some one wants to make me a offet and have it rebiult, Lank here in Nampa said it would be around 4-5 hundo to have it as new again.

I recommend if you need Tranny parts or installs see ATP, Rob helped out a ton and his customer service is second to none..

You couldn't say it better about ATP/Rob. When I had issues his customer service put me at ease and I got fixed up in no time:buds: . Just waiting on a buddy here in Iowa to part with his money so we can do his up!

Guest 9812VCTD

Glad that the new TQ is working out for you and that the old one didn't hurt your trans. It will be nice not having to worry about the trans anymore.

Justin