Guest ShanesLB7

Rig Of The Month Is Here!!!!

Guest ShanesLB7

Allright Fellas... With the colloboration of the Great staff here at ITD we've got the ball rolling and goona move forward with this great option..:cheer:

Rules:

FIRST AND FOREMOST: There will be ABSOLUTELY NO BRAND bashing in these posts, threads, and polls.. If there is you will be warned Second warning will exclude you from being in the polls!!

Right now here is our plan. For every member that wants to enter they need to submit 3 photos in the Photo Submission thread. This thread will be left open every 3 months. Then if you have not won the ROTM you will be able to submit 3 new photos in the next thread.

If you become Lucky enough to win the ROTM you will be excluded from all the drawings for one year. Allowing other members to win.

You are only allowed to submit 3 photos of your current rig or the rig you use for daily use. If you have more than one rig you will be allowed to enter all of them but if you win the rig of the month you will not be allowed to win again until the following year. No pre-existing vehicles.

Each month Jake and Myself will pick three active members from the picture thread. Then a poll will be created and every member on ITD will be allowed to vote for the winner.. At the end of each month the poll will be closed and the winner will be announced.

Right now.. Hammer Down Diesel Performance has been gracious enough to Donate a $25 gift certificate and I will provide the winning member with a Styling ITD Hoodie. If other ITD sponsors would like to donate please contact my self or Jake (snowman)

Enter your Pic's Here: http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5223

Come on people!!!! We need you to post up your rigs!!!!!!!!! We have 6 right now I know there are more then that in this club. To make this work we need everyone to post there rigs up!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:If you need help just pm Shane or I and we will make sure we get it up there

Come on people!!!! We need you to post up your rigs!!!!!!!!! We have 6 right now I know there are more then that in this club. To make this work we need everyone to post there rigs up!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer:If you need help just pm Shane or I and we will make sure we get it up there

c'mon peoples. let's get more pics posted. soon time for the march ROTM :cheer:

Allright Fellas... With the colloboration of the Great staff here at ITD we've got the ball rolling and goona move forward with this great option..:cheer:

Rules:

FIRST AND FOREMOST: There will be ABSOLUTELY NO BRAND bashing in these posts, threads, and polls.. If there is you will be warned Second warning will exclude you from being in the polls!!

Right now here is our plan. For every member that wants to enter they need to submit 3 photos in the Photo Submission thread. This thread will be left open every 3 months. Then if you have not won the ROTM you will be able to submit 3 new photos in the next thread.

If you become Lucky enough to win the ROTM you will be excluded from all the drawings for one year. Allowing other members to win.

You are only allowed to submit 3 photos of your current rig or the rig you use for daily use. If you have more than one rig you will be allowed to enter all of them but if you win the rig of the month you will not be allowed to win again until the following year. No pre-existing vehicles.

Each month Jake and Myself will pick three active members from the picture thread. Then a poll will be created and every member on ITD will be allowed to vote for the winner.. At the end of each month the poll will be closed and the winner will be announced.

Right now.. Hammer Down Diesel Performance has been gracious enough to Donate a $25 gift certificate and I will provide the winning member with a Styling ITD Hoodie. If other ITD sponsors would like to donate please contact my self or Jake (snowman)

Enter your Pic's Here: http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5223

c'mon everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get 3 pics of your rigs posted with all the info on the proper thread so you will have a chance of winning. :thumbup:

also dont forget to vote on the poll :D