tatkins85

Who dos good work around idaho falls?

Im looking to get some springs, external gate, and a billet output installed into my truck and I want to know who is cheep and dos good work in my area. I would do these installs my self like I usually do, but since I moved from Cali do not have a driveway or garage any more and use my truck more often now so cant afford the downtime it would take me to do it and plus I have no where to do it anyways. Thnaks for the help guys. Tom.

as wierd as this may seem,,, 20th century ford/dodge in Blackfoot. i know, your thinking dealer???? but wait, i know the tech very well as do everyone in the service dept. and the tech is one of the VERY few people i will let work (and he has many times) on my truck for things i cant do myself as you mentioned. i can call Monday and get a price for you and you can decide.

If you want I will do the springs for you...:cheer:

hmmmm. where at? your house? and also do you know anyone who can do the interm and output shafts? what about the external gate? you think if we do the springs we can through that in as well?

Guest ShanesLB7
hmmmm. where at? your house? and also do you know anyone who can do the interm and output shafts? what about the external gate? you think if we do the springs we can through that in as well?

Yeah at the shop.. I am located in Twin Falls about 2 hours from you.. I might have a hook up on the shafts.. Let me call about the external gate too..:cheer:

I deal solely with JR at All things Automotive in Idaho Falls , off the corner of Ammon Rd and Lincoln Rd, he does alot of custom stuff and his rates are excellent and he gets stuff in and out very quick, doesnt sit on it like other shops ive dealt with. hes been awesome to me !!