Sign in to follow this  
Summit

How many hunters do we have here?

Just wondering how many hunters we have since we live in Idaho.

If so how was hunting last year? anyone do any good?

anyone archery hunt (thats all i do)?

I got lots of pics but will wait to see how many before i submit pics.

Well I grew up bowhunting in Missouri. I love it. I just got back into bowhunting here last year. HAD A MONSTOR with in 35 yards and he would not step out of the brush. My heart was pounding so hard. Never had itl ke that hunting whitetails.

I also rifle hunt.

Sooo true, now i'm jealous cuase your in whitetail heaven, i got some good whitetail on my place but not there is there. here's one from my place. about 140" 3 1/2 yr old

cudde06011.jpg

Guest Mopar1973Man

I'm not a big game hunter but I will blow away a few grouse every year... I always keep a shotgun in the pickup when I'm out getting firewood you never know when a nice bird might step out! :shock:

Use to be into hunting then I got married and just don't find the time with all my other hobbies.

I guess I do still hunt but it is the 2 legged type that can shoot back. A friend got me into paintball, what a rush.

Guest 9812VCTD

Nice deer guys I used to hunt when I was younger, when I first moved back to Soda I got a buck but haven't been out since most of the time work interferes. Cool pics guys keep them coming! Al that non-typical is cool!

Justin

Justin, here's a pic of that buffalo i told about. I took my 6yr old. this last snow storm got the blood off that i couldnt get off at the carwash, wierd.

033_33.jpg

045_45.jpg

Guest 9812VCTD

That is wierd the snow washed the blood out? Cool pics of the buffalo bet you got alot of meat in the freezer! :wink:

Justin