Amanda

Itd West Side December Meeting Change On Calendar Date!!!!!

Well it's time again!!!:thumbup:

This month the meeting falls on the 17th. Since the 4th Wednesday of the month is Christmas eve. this year, we have decided to have the meeting a week early. I repeat............ WE WILL HAVE THE MEET A WEEK EARLY!!!! This is a one time deal............ the meet has always been on the 4th Wednesday........ I think that this is the first time this has ever happened.....

We will have it at Golden Dragon.... as we have for awhile.

It is supposed to start at 7, but everyone comes at around 6 to B.S in the parking lot.:cool: We usually head in when everyone has had enough of the weather or if people get hungry.

So come on down for an evening full of B.Sing, manderin cat and chung meo dog,,:D,, lol,,,laughter, and lots of fun!!!!:rockin:

REmember.............. the meeting is a week early!!!!!!! don't forget!!! :cheer:

:train:Hope to see you all there!:smokin!:wave:!:cheer:

My fantasy is he changes all holidays to the appropiate Saturday, 4th Saturday in November for Thanksgiving, etc. That would do away with Mondays being shot, and haveing to waste half a work week with holiday observance. Our productivity as a nation would go up what 20% if we didn't ruin 12 work weeks a year with unnecessary expense?

(does my loathing of the holiday season come through herre, or do I need to turn it up a notch) See y'all the 17th.

I plan to be there.

Will there be a Dyno Day before the upcoming Bomb Party?

we have a scheduled may dyno day but often we do a mini dyno day earlier in the yr

could someone pm the addy and directions. I might be able to make this one :o)

traci,

miss hath posted up a map but forgot addy which is --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Dragon

211 S 21st Ave

Caldwell, ID 83605

(208) 455-7410

to make it easy go to caldwell from nampa on the super slab and exit at flying J exit, turn left over frwy and go down to the fork in the rd and go left and ya will see us just past the choo choo tracks towards the left in the gravel lot north of the chink joint. :cheer: see ya there

ACTUALLY.... unless the have reopened 21st in the last week, you will turn left off the freeway, follow that to the bottom of the hill, in a straight line, then go to the fork in the road, actually a dedicated "T", and take a hard left, when you get to a stop sign ( you are on Chicago now) take a right, and ....."and ya will see us just past the choo choo tracks towards the left in the gravel lot north of the chink joint. :cheer: see ya there"

okay, get off at "freewway exit" if road construction is through, at "intersection of question, follow Muddy's instructions, if closed, follow through to "more than likely left her",

maptodinnermeet.jpg