Amanda

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!!

:thumbup: It has been two years on this day since the site was created!!!!:cheer: WOW!! CONGRATS US!!!!!!!!! :rockin::burn

I just want to say I am happy to see that we have such a great site. The nice thing about this site is that we are much more than a site. Everyone on here is more than just a screen name. They are people who understand your need for speed,,,,, and smoke. We are people that know one another, we are people that are there to lend a hand when others are in need of assistance, we are people that are there for one another to help you whether it is personal problems, or whatever!! That is a rare thing in websites this large. We have over 500 members!!! In two years!!:rockin::yes:!!!That is good bc the majority of people are from Idaho!We meet several times a year, so it's not like we just talk on the site. We are a community that cares for others in it, and that is a good thing. WE are FRIENDS!!!:buds: This site has been thru several difficulties.... and it will be thru several more...... but the main thing is that we can pick ourselves up off the ground, dust ourselves off, and start again. I believe that this site will continue to grow.. and grow..... and grow. So be an active member,,, bc it's all of you members and staff that makes this site what it is today!!!

wow,,, that is deep...lol

Hell yeah, very well put. It's the best site I'm registered on. It's nice to get real help hands on help instead of over the net help. I have gotten to know alot of really good people here that are now my damn good buddies, and are willin to help out anytime you need it, there not just a call away, they actually show up to give help.

Thanks ITD...

Guest ShanesLB7
This site rocks and it is because of the people. You guys are my second family.

Amen Brotha...:cheer: :cheer:

Great site, great info! I would still be on track to putting a gasser in my four door if not for this site, since my donor Dodge was purchased from here!

I have really enjoyed the Dyno and Bomb parties that I have been to.

Thanks Steve and Muddy!

i'd like to thnk all involved. all the membrs who come here and particapate. the members helping members. all the staffers helping to keep things working smooth. and tommy who works his ass off and does all the smart things behind the curtain that steve and i are to 'ignant' to do. thnk u all :cheer:

made a lot of good friends thru ITD. you guys are really good people :thumbup:

this turned out to be more fun than i thought possible :coal:

Thankyou to everyone that helps with this site. Muddy, Steve, Tommy just to name a few. I visit it almost everyday. Thanks to all the members as well for being around and helping.

:hi5:

i'd like to thnk all involved. all the membrs who come here and particapate. the members helping members. all the staffers helping to keep things working smooth. and tommy who works his ass off and does all the smart things behind the curtain that steve and i are to 'ignant' to do. thnk u all :cheer:

made a lot of good friends thru ITD. you guys are really good people :thumbup:

this turned out to be more fun than i thought possible :coal:

Yes Thanks Thomas...there are days when i'm sure he is sick and tired of playing with computers all day and he jumps right on the work that needs done here!!! Tom is really a key player here and we would be screwed without him...:cheer:

Thanks to the Owners, Admin and Staff for all the effort in maintaining my favorite website. :cheer:

We are a family...:buds:

that makes Randy's the "Red-Headed" step brother... :slap:

Thanks again...

Rob

It is rapidly becoming my favorite site, right neck and neck with the 4door bronc site. Lots of info here, and enjoy partaking in the banter, and watching the camaraderie between the people here. Thanks, y'all.

Yes Thanks Thomas...there are days when i'm sure he is sick and tired of playing with computers all day and he jumps right on the work that needs done here!!! Tom is really a key player here and we would be screwed without him...:cheer:

Tommy does a lot to keep this site going, thanks a bunch!

Wow, based on how well its ran and the camaraderie I would have guessed the site was much older than 2. So good job guys, thanks for the hangout.

Idaho Bombers has been around as a chapter of TDR for several years thanks to the work of Muddy. Idaho Bombers Forum, now Idaho Turbo Diesels, came about on Dec 6, 2006 after Steve and Muddy decided to set up someplace that was our own. That got it off the ground with the help of a former Member and later I came on as the ITD computer geek.

Thanks to all of you guys who got this site going & continue to work on it everyday! I never would have guessed how much fun this site was when i first joined & the awesome people that i have met!