Guest ShanesLB7

Congrats to John and His Wife.... (AH64ID) They had a baby girl

Thanks Guys!!!

At 5:03 this morning. Hailee Ann. She was 19.5", 6 lbs 5 oz.. .and looks like her mom :train:Everything went very well, only spent a few hours at the hospital and there she was. Mom and baby are recovering well.

I told the wife she had to be born on the 5th or 23rd (my birthday is the 5th, My wifes, oldest daughter, and our anniversary is on the 23rd)...

I'll get some pics up later

Guest POWERTRIP

Congrats on the new arrival!!:cheer: And happy birthday, couldnt ask for a better present!:rockin:

Congrats... Now you need to trade your Dodge Lamb for a Dmax. It's a better/smoother ride for the baby... :cheer:

She will be a real truck girl, real trucks don't ride like cars...

Thanks again to everyone. Mom and Baby should be home today and I'll try to get some photos up, all the cameras are still in the hospital room.

Okay, found this photo on my cell.

downsized_1205081928.jpg

Do you have the mobile for the crib yet that has all the generations of Dodge, Pstroke, and Dmax hanging from it in place of the cutesy sheep and what not they usually have?

Congrats. I have enjoyed my girls. My "baby" is now 16, and I still remeber the tender new born moments like yesterday. My favorite pic of her to this day was taken at 6 weeks.