IdahoRob

Truck Lift

Hey everyone. I just leased a 1500 sq. ft. shop and I'm looking for a truck lift. Looks like I can get a good new unit for 3000.00 or so, but thought I'd ask if anyone knows of a used unit around for sale or any recommendations.

I'm also looking for a engine hoist and a HD stand.

Thanks,

Rob

2 post or 4? There is an auction this Sat at AAMC trans in Nampa and I think they had 2 or 3 lifts. Be careful I have seen auction pieces start out more than new pricing. They will put some fluffers in the crowd to get things going and just when you think you have it they will drive the bidding up. Also craigslist had a couple a while back.

I saw it in the paper as well, I will be headed for the auction too, hopefully with a pocket full of cash.

Would be nice to pickup some more tools, now I will be bidding against people on here. Last time that happened, I lost a truck I was bidding on to my uncle!

Most any shop floor ought to have a 6-8" slab. Don't see a 4" on even a garage up north because the frost tears it up.

I would look for a 2 post asymmetrical clear floor model. Rotary, Mohawk, BendPak.

Symetrical are ok too, just have sometimes "Dukes of Hazzard it" to out of bigger vehicles

Guest ShanesLB7
I just had a buddy buy a to post 10,000lb lift from Northern Tool for $2100 brand new, and it came with free shipping. It's a nice lift...

hmmmm i might have to look into that