lumpdog

Bomb Party!

Just got the word today, we can have the Bomb party here in Mountain Home at MC Welding!

It is a large shop that can fit 4 trucks pretty easy and a couple more if squeezed in tight. Wood stove for heat, and lots of room to park campers and have a fire outside if we want. Plus, I can get the sled over there to play around with if you want.

I told him I thought it might be sometime in January or February, he said that is fine, just give him a date. We might have to throw him a few bucks for shop usage, if he will take any money.

Now all we need is a date! Maybe make it the same weekend as the coming home party?

Guest ShanesLB7

yeah i think feburary or first weekend of march.. i know martin comes home right around january or so.... so we better give him a month alone with the wife... LOL...

I was thinking of starting Saturday morning with wrenching, BS'ing, sled pulling, and BBQ'ing. Then fire up a pot luck in the evening with a bonfire and campout.

Guest ShanesLB7
Hell Johns place is just down the road from my house. Count me in.

Welll FOOOL seem show it's a bomb party/ coming home party for YOU... you better be there!!!:bat:

Also, if any of you are coming down and want to stay the night, I have a guest room and a couch. Except for Randy. I won't have a sex offender in my house! Hahahaha!!!:lol: