SPOOLN2

To Sell Or Not To Sell?

Well fellas, title kinda says it all, im debating on selling my truck. but dunno wheather i should take it back to stock and sell it, or just sell it as is, or even what i should ask for it as is. I know I will never be able to get what I have into it back, but times are getting hard and baby is due in feb. So im asking you guys if you were me what would yall do, and what would be good asking price, and a good place to try and sell it if i decide to let it go? Thanks.

Guest 9812VCTD

I agree I think you would be better off to put it back to stock to sell it. I doubt you would ever get what you are into it with all of your mods on it. You have a kick ass truck but family comes first!

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7

part it out... Trust me... I made out pretty good partin mine out(hardest thing I've probably ever done)..

I made enough to buy my new truck outright and some more to put away in bank for out baby that's due..

I know it sucks brotha.. But it is just a truck.. Times comes back and you can always buy another one...

Justin Call me if you need.. 208 539 3461:dodge

thanks guys, talked to the old lady about it and she says no...... so its still up in the air but i appreceate everythin, ill let yall know what ends up going on.

Guest ShanesLB7
thanks guys, talked to the old lady about it and she says no...... so its still up in the air but i appreceate everythin, ill let yall know what ends up going on.

Were here for ya brotha!!:rockin:

Well decided id give it a shot just sellin it as is, see if i can get what i want out of it, if not prob just keep it or part it out. thanks again guys

Well decided id give it a shot just sellin it as is, see if i can get what i want out of it, if not prob just keep it or part it out. thanks again guys

Good luck with the sale. :dodge:dodge

Guest ShanesLB7

if you part it out put the parts on cumminsforum and competition diesel. i sold almost all my parts in three days....

I hope you get all your asking like everyone said there will be more trucks do what you have to.

But hey some of us wouldn't mind having a crack at some of the parts.

Good luck