Firstgenfanatic

Post Falls, ID Diesel Dinner Dec 20th

I have been away from the Idaho Turbo Diesels for some time now. Some of you may remember that I moved over to Western Washington.

This Holiday season I am planning to drive over to Spokane and visit family/friends. While I'm in the neighborhood, I am planning a Diesel Dinner @ Hot Rod Cafe' in Post Falls, ID. The plan is to meet up on Saturday (Dec 20th) @ 6:30pm. I know some folks have chimmed in already about attending. It would be pretty cool to get some Idaho folks to show up. At this point I am waiting for responses and will be doing a headcount. Give a shout out if your interested in attending. :cheer:

Glad another person can join in. I'm excited about our trip back over to Spokane. I do miss my ol' stompin' grounds around the Inland Empire. At this point, I'm trying to connect with old friends from there and get em' to role some coal out to Post Falls. :cheer: I hope more people can stop by!

Nope sure isnt, dont know a Daren. Do you go to NIC? Your truck looks familiar

ya been at NIC for a year and a half only big blue dodge with stack the big green dodge with stacks is my budy dj

Ok, here's an update on the attendance count:

RiverRat, Hyde, and maybe a couple of Hyde's friends?............I do have more folks coming from the Washington side. This is just a participation count from ITD. Speak up if your interested in going........... Thanks :cheer:

I'll have me and 3 other guys it looks like. And I dont have a diesel these days:wall: I drive a green explorer, 31's and a 5 foot whip on top and its louder'n hell [hijack off/]