Guest 9812VCTD

New to me Mercedes Benz

Guest 9812VCTD

Finally going to join in with you import owners. Friday I should be getting my new (to me) cruiser a 1982 240D Mercedes Benz. I am excited to get this car I've already been online finding a few pieces and parts for this car. It's got the 4 cyl N/A diesel in it with a 4 speed trans. I'll get some pics of it when I get it home, and as I start tinkering on it. I'd like to throw a huge Thanks to Shane and his wife for selling the car to me Appreciate it!!!! And a huge Thanks to Tommy for putting up with the thousand questions I've already had for him and the thousand questions I will have for him....:buds:

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD
welcome to the world of german diesels justin!...... so when's the turbo kit getting built?

Thanks Russ I can't wait to get it. It's funny you mention that the gears are turning on that project already!:rockin:

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7

yeah big thanks to TOmmy... He went and looked at the car in the first place for me... Worked great for what we used it for... When gas was 4 a gallon we parked the Magnum and she drove the mercedes now that gas is cheaper she's been driving the magnum again..:rockin:

You'll like it it's a PIMP lil ride...:cheer:

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks again Shane really appreciate you hooking me up! I've already got a bunch of parts ordered for it, looking forward to Pimping it out...:benz

Justin

Glad to help, Justin

I hear they're inexpensive to maintain... right Tommy? :wall:

Congrats on the new wheels...

Rob

As long as there is nothing MAJOR wrong, they aren't bad. If you've got a good source and aren't afraid to work on it, the miles per gallon are worth it.