JoshH

Loaded up and ready to roll

Well fellas, with some help from Big_Dan97 I got all packed and loaded last night. I have to say all the friends I've made here is making it a bitter sweet moment for me. I'll still be around here, but I'm gonna miss hangin' out with all you guys.

You will be missed at our events. Hope the drive is safe, and don't forget to come on back up from time to time.

x2 what Tommy said, you will be missed for sure, especially by Randy... He's going to be inconsolable for a while.

You never know, maybe we'll fly you back to tighten our converter bolts when Randy and I do our trannys... LOL

Take care... :cheer:

Rob

You will be missed at our events. Hope the drive is safe, and don't forget to come on back up from time to time.

Exactly what Tommy said, drive safe...:coal

Guest 9812VCTD

Was good to meet you the dyno weekend had a Hella good time. Hope you have a safe trip home.....and don't punch no one in the face.......:lol:

Justin

Thanks guys. I will be back to visit for sure.

Anyway, day one is done, finally. I made it to Gallup, NM for the night. Next time I sign on it will be from Texas. :cheer:

Guest ShanesLB7
Thanks guys. I will be back to visit for sure.

Anyway, day one is done, finally. I made it to Gallup, NM for the night. Next time I sign on it will be from Texas. :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Question... your phone number is it a 214 area code??

I had some "Melissa" texting me about some weird shit.

Anyhow, safe trip and have fun in Tex's ass. You'll be missed.

Well I chatted with Jman and he made it home. Got there last nite and had Thanksgiving with his dad. He'll be gettin' on when he gets his internet. :thumbup:

Well I chatted with Jman and he made it home. Got there last nite and had Thanksgiving with his dad. He'll be gettin' on when he gets his internet. :thumbup:

Good to hear! Good luck Josh!