PALADIN

Dodge pulling a Kenworth

Guest ShanesLB7

HEllz yeah.. last winter i pulled a fully loaded 18 wheeler up an on ramp and it was loaded with new cars...:cheer:

It is suprisingly not that hard to pull a semi around. Done it at work with my little 2wd Chevy service truck. Hell, we have to push dead pickups out of the bay, even though it has a slight grade. But our big trucks will roll right out on their own.

Cool vids none the less though!:cheer:

I guess I didn't realize there were guys doing Power Stroke conversions into their Dodges :poke:

You wouldn't think a pick-up would have enough weight to even have an effect on pulling that truck out. I tried to tug on a diesel pusher motor home that was stuck in wet grass. It had highway treads and was just spinning, so we hooked on a strap and I tried four low, but all I did was spin all four tires, and dug holes. Didn't even budge that motor home. Had to get a tractor to get him out.

I wish I had video of my friend's Cherokee that pulled a semi out of traffic after it quit on the off-ramp. 4-low and impressive to see that little 4.0 gasser tug that big truck.