AH64ID

How about a members rig section??

Guest ShanesLB7
What about even a Member Rig of the month type deal?

UUM STEVO!!!! HINT HINT!!!! We talked about this!!!!:wave::rockin:

I even offered to buy some plaques for the winner each month!!!:cheer:

I'm all for it and yes Shane brought this up a month ago..the problem is it takes alot of time chasing down sponsors for each month etc. I don't have time to handle it so we would have to designate someone to take it by the horns.

Guest ShanesLB7

I am your hucklebarry.. I will do it... I'd love to... :cheer: Stevo call me this afternoon when you get a chance!!:rockin:

Yeah a prize may be overkill at this point... But that site I linked did a truck of the month. Once a month the computer drew 5 random folks from the paid member pool... Then those 5 were notified, the first with a write-up and pics was the featured truck...

Muddy and i are against taking donations from members..that is one thing that chapped are asses at CF.....

I appreciate the gesture though.

The guy who owned CF was making a pretty good living from taking money from members wallets...it frankly pissed Muddy and myself off to no end...the guy is little frekin worm........Rant off..now..lol

The way that I see it is that it would be a good way for us to learn what members have done to there rigs and shows new members what can be done and all the time that have gone in to these trucks. Plus it gives other member ideas they may not have had before.

I'd be willing to do the write-up on each truck. Provided the owner could get me the info on the truck, mods, what its used for, future planes, etc...

I don't know much about writing but I'm sure I could wing it :whistle: