Guest ShanesLB7

COMING HOME CELEBRATION FOR MARTIN FEBURARY 7Th...

Guest ShanesLB7

Allright fellas one of our members and Troops that is fighting for our freedom is coming home so as a Member here and a citizen of this nation I am proud to throw a party for Martin..

Martin Lives in Mountain Home so I don't know if any of you have a shop we can use? We can gladly do it at my house too.... I will personally supply the Keg or Keg's!!

I recommend a bbq and some cold COORS light...

What do you guys think???

Shane:cheer:

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks for your service and protecting our freedom. Hell.....Yeah sounds like a good reason to celebrate if I can make it I'll be there! :cheer:

Justin

I am still trying to talk the wife into letting me use our house and fire pit but she is a bit unsure still :wall: I cant imagine why. The last party I had a guy cracked his head open on the toilet and passed out in the bathtub. We shaved his head including eyebrows and when he woke up we told him the EMT's that came over to look at it cuts did it :)

I am still trying to talk the wife into letting me use our house and fire pit but she is a bit unsure still :wall: I cant imagine why. The last party I had a guy cracked his head open on the toilet and passed out in the bathtub. We shaved his head including eyebrows and when he woke up we told him the EMT's that came over to look at it cuts did it :)

ROTFLMAO that is funny stuff. Thanks is not enough when we are talking about lives But THANKS YOU and yes IM GAME

Dude we would never do anything crazy like that..lol:ow:

I'll be there, even tho Randy is gonna be there. Randy is a little light in the loafers, if you know what I mean... :lol:

What the heck does that mean... :lol: Don't make me pinch you in the ass.. LOL

I was thinking if you all don't come up with a place mine might work. Could do a bonefire in the back and I have a game room with pool table/dart board and fridge ;o)

Sounds fun, just need a place to do it. Traci's? Dan's? My place isn't nearly big enough for that.

What the heck does that mean... :lol: Don't make me pinch you in the ass.. LOL

wth???????????????????????????????????????? :gay1: