usafracer

I wish I could sell cars to this guy.

that thing has to be fake... no way someone can really think like that........ Can they?

Before I retired I had an Airman buy a car without an engine!

I asked him if it ever dawned on him to test drive it and his response was "It looked good so I didnt think of it." .....so you never know.

It was a piece of shit Z with new paint.

I am going through shit like that with my AMN now. He bought a motorcycle from a guy that was getting kicked out. The only problem was the bike was in Texas and the title was in his ex-wifes name. So there are really stupid people out there these days.

Yeah, try supervising an NCO that is as wide as he is tall! I have to hear about his fat ass from our unit leadership everyday. Life sucks when you supervise turds..

Wel have a SSgt that is like that. I have no clue how they let him PCS to us. He got there and had a 52 inch waist and hs last EPR's were 3,4,3. The guy that we just got rid of was the same way and I got stuck with his AMN.

nephew 18 get a settlement, goes to Gentry with Gma to buy a car...

Year is 2004. Buys a 1994 longbox ranger, std cab 4x4 4.0 5 speed, 42k miles. Tax title doc.... 11,9xx. Even at 40k on a ten year old truck, was worth 4k tops...!

lost it over a 100$ title loan 2 years later.

nephew 18 get a settlement, goes to Gentry with Gma to buy a car...

Year is 2004. Buys a 1994 longbox ranger, std cab 4x4 4.0 5 speed, 42k miles. Tax title doc.... 11,9xx. Even at 40k on a ten year old truck, was worth 4k tops...!

lost it over a 100$ title loan 2 years later.

Wow! Yeah, I'll bet pawn shops get a LOT of cars via that "title loan" scam...

Wow! Yeah, I'll bet pawn shops get a LOT of cars via that "title loan" scam...

Hell ya they do... $4000 car for $100 loan. There is alot of people i know that do it... Thats stupid

his saga (nephew) continued, slave for clutch was out, I took over the (Ranger from above story)(actually should have read was about to lose it to a $100 loan and I saved the day for him) truck, traded him a volvo.... moved the truck later for title loan paid off, an Intrepid and some cash. His Mom ends up with the Intrepid (remeber that). Free and clear, we just gave it to her. He hates the Volv, wants my red Bronc. I had just got laid of, and liened the Bronc for $400. I take the Vovl off his hands, give him the bronc, 4 $150 payments to loan company, he owns the Bronc free and clear. I fix the Bronc while he has it for free.

4 months into this, the loan company calss and says... where is our money? I repo the bronc from him, handle the lien myself, and now he has no ride.

I end up being the asshole out of the whole deal, his momma is looking for me "to gun me down " so to speak... for screwing the boy over. Even though the intial transction A: kept him driving for 2 years, and B: gave her the Intrepid she still has today and has been fairly reliable.

Now, my exwife lives their, her sister, the sisters husband just died, she needs help.... etc. and I can't pick my son up from their house due to the level of animosity.

I suppose I could show up, let my ass get kicked, call the cops and end the whole thing, but easier to let them hate, and pick up my son off site.

I hate slothful people who feel the world owes them a living.