Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

WANTED! A good diesel smoke pic!

Guest Mopar1973Man

OK! Gang...

I'm looking for just a diesel smoke picture. I don't need the truck... Just the smoke. Thickier and blacker required. If anyone has a good quality pictures send it to me email... The address in on my card below...

Guest Mopar1973Man

As you can see the backgorund now is smoke pics but like I'm saying I'm looking for a larger pics that is clear and good qaulity. This one looks a bit grid like... :roll:

Could i sent you a smoke pic and you could crop it?? just a pic of the smoke from the exhuast? or a pic of a big cloud?

I'll go try all three.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Sure send them all... I'll work with it... :thumbup: I need the biggest resolution you got say 800x600 or larger! :wink:

you got mail, let me know i can do something different, you said no truck in the pic so i covered it with smoke :lol:

its breezy here right now so the smoke isnt staying put.

Guest 9812VCTD

Your truck definetely doesn't have any trouble producing some smoke Al my boy talked about it all the way home, although he really wanted a burnout! :lol:

Justin

Justin, if you bring him to the next dinner and its light out bring a camera, i'll give him a burnout that will be stuck in that youngmans head for many days to come.

here's some pic's that i just took for mopar1973man,,Smoke005.jpg

Smoke006.jpg

Al, from the size of it and if I would have been out side. I think I would have! :lol:

Michael, if that is one of the ones I sent you. You can thank Big Bad Dodge for those shots. That thing was fogging up the air that day. 8)

Guest Mopar1973Man

As a matter of fact is it is one of you pics just the lower half of the cloud was used. Then I tuned it down t oreduce bandwidth and size... But that what I came up with! Thanks MLR1 :thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

Yeah he'll definetely be there, those are some kick A$$ photo's of your truck rolling coal I might of been able to see them from Soda! :lol::thumbup:

Justin