• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

MUDDY

the old red 92

right now it has 2.5 ton rockwell axles a detroit locker in the rear, link suspension front and rear, pinion brakes and swayaway 16 inch coilovers all around it also has hydro assist steering, and power leather seats out of an 03 yukon. the tires are 53 inch michellins and double beadlock wheels

Guest ShanesLB7
right now it has 2.5 ton rockwell axles a detroit locker in the rear, link suspension front and rear, pinion brakes and swayaway 16 inch coilovers all around it also has hydro assist steering, and power leather seats out of an 03 yukon. the tires are 53 inch michellins and double beadlock wheels

wow that is some hardcore chit...:dodge:rockin:

I would like to do something like that with my extra crew cab frame but use Dana's because I already own them. A 4 door crawler would be a whole lot of fun.

Man, I couldn't have cut up a beautiful 1st Gen like that.:wall:

i wouldnt have been able to bring myself to cut up a truck as clean as the b4 picture,well actually maybe i would.BOMB.better off modified baby. just for the record teds red 92 wasnt near that clean when he bought it,but still a nice truck.just wait till he gets the flatbed built for it and sprays a menacing paint job on it,custom bumpers,big winch,external roll cage,on board air,power inverter,HELLA off road lights,exhaust stack,ect.thats gonna be one cool rig!!hey ted,can i borrow that sometime? how about building a trailer with your extra pair of 52s and your extra rear rockwell?that would be a big trailer.you could haul a little lawnmower around with it just for fun.could you run a driveshaft to the trailer?that would be cool too.keep up the good work ted.

twas a good rig b4,,,but,,, as andy said Better Off Moddified Baby. it IS better off, and ya gotta start somewhere.

you guys do great work. :thumbup:

just hope ya invite me for a weekend camp trip :cheer::coal:

Guest ShanesLB7

yeah she was a beauty before but now DAYUUM i like the newer version!!! Can't wait to see it with a bed on it!!:dodge

went to visit ted the other day and got to see the beastly beauty in person.

sucka is awesome :thumbup: lookin fwd to ted bringin it to the dinner meet on the 25th :D

92redted2-09rs.jpg

92redted2-09lf.jpg

92redted2-09rear.jpg

92redted2-09front.jpg

I WANT ONE!!!!!

thanks guys for the positive feed back I have had issues with the steering but I think I have just about got it handled, I am sending the steering gear to psc and as soon as i get it back i should be good to go when it is road worthy i will bring it around. thanks again guys