Sign in to follow this  
dodgeracerss

ok whos playing with the site...

Guest Mopar1973Man

Thanks... It's me... I've been playing with colors, links, scripts and many other things... I crashed it once... :shock:

But its back up and running... I'm trying to improve the site the best I can... :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Is anyone having problems viewing this setup. IE: panning left to right? Like the screen doesn't fit? It seem Muddy is having problems veiwing the site I want to make sure its only a single user and not a mass site problem... :shock:

But for me and my 19" flat screen it looks great! :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Ok... more has been done tonight...

The background border is increased so you can see the smoke image now... The I increase the letter box for posting messages. I hope there isn't many people using 800x600... everything seem to fit at 1024x768 really good... Let me know if this causes problems for posting messages...

Let me know if there is any problems guys... :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man
shoot,,,,,what a pita on mine :?

Like what? is it scrolling left to right too much...??? What resolutiion are you using and what size screen are you using...???

yep,,,,scrollin lft to rt. big pita.

10 7/8 on the glass. 13 3/4 overall width. the monitor is a packard bell

resolutions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i made a new yrs res to drink half as many beers. i did pretty good but sometimes i get the 32 oz cans when i get real thirsty

resolutions,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i made a new yrs res to drink half as many beers. i did pretty good but sometimes i get the 32 oz cans when i get real thirsty

Holy Cow Muddy, how you see that little thing at your age. I'm talkin about your monitor.

Holy Cow Muddy, how you see that little thing at your age. I'm talkin about your monitor.

:thumbup::twisted:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Muddy... I'll make you a deal you can't refuse... :o

I've got 5 count em' 5 17" monitors sitting her in my shop looking for a new owner. If you come up here the monitor is yours absolutely FREE! That all you got to do is come and get it. This is a one time deal for Muddy... It even includes a cold beer! :thumbup:

This deal can't be transfered, modified, converted to cash, etc... :roll::lol:

Contact me and let me know when your coming... :D

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well I got a nice graphic border now on more all pages. It starting to look rather quite nice now. It no longer looks like some cheap out of the box web site a few guys threw together! I'm still open to comments and ideas... But so far everyone is happy with my artistic abilities... I'm slowly getting it put together though... The rest of the site colors will be changing soon!

Guest Mopar1973Man

Actually I'm finding the tricks to making changes here... It not to hard really but its a PITA to chase the scripts around... :x But It's getting easier to do though... :thumbup: