• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

RANDY

Steering wheel bulbs

I have a bulb out thats in the steering wheel of my rig. On the wheel is the radio controls, and need to know if anyone has ever changed the bulb in it, and if its a PITA to do. And whats the # for the bulb.

I think I'm in the high 40k mile range on mine. Purchased in late Sep. 05, was parked for 6 months in 07, and again for 3 months in 08. Randy uses his to tow a trailer around for work.

How do you put a lot of miles on a rig in southern California? Everything is right there? It seems easier to rack up miles in a rural area because you have to drive so far to get to everything. I can see how you would rack up more engine hours in California because of all the sitting in traffic...

I think I'm in the high 40k mile range on mine. Purchased in late Sep. 05, was parked for 6 months in 07, and again for 3 months in 08. Randy uses his to tow a trailer around for work.

How do you put a lot of miles on a rig in southern California? Everything is right there? It seems easier to rack up miles in a rural area because you have to drive so far to get to everything. I can see how you would rack up more engine hours in California because of all the sitting in traffic...

Most SoCal people commute one or more hours, twice a day...

Yes but Corey yours has spent more time in the shop then anything and you were gone all summer right?

Dude ..that hurt.

Mine is a 04 and it has 47k