• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
oldsmokey

did some mods today

lly and i did some work to the ol dodge today.put a sb66,3gsk,ddp dv's and gave some parts in the pump the grinding treatment.its alomost there.just waiting for my dragon flows to show up.and then i will be ready for the next dyno event.:burn

truck has a 13in clutch not sure which one.was already in it when i bought it.geuss I will find out when or if i burn this one up.and has head studs and a fass on it .so we should be good for a while.

Guest 9812VCTD

Yeah depending on which clutch it is it hopefully it will hang in there for awhile. That is nice it already had the studs and pump. You'll have to take a picture of your truck sometime.

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7
ya i will maybe next weekend.dragon flows should be here tuesday and then it will be ready to burn out:burn .

or burn out :wall: :wall: a clutch...

or burn out :wall: :wall: a clutch...

that would be my luck.But i geuss you have to find the weak part sooner or later.and i rather it be sooner.so i can santa for some parts.

sh#t i am santa.:wall:

well I found the weak link.blew the head gasket.I bought the truck with the head studs in it already.And don't think anybody re torqed them.Didn't feel like it when I took them out anyway's.And when they put the boost gauge in the they tightened it to tight where the crimp is.And smashed the hose so i was probably pushing more boost than i thought?that would explain why i couldn't see as much boost with this turbo as I should.anyway's taking the head to industrial injection monday to have them to put o-rings in it.So I don't have to worry about it again.And then I will be ready to break something else

Took the head in and had it fire ringed.Put it all on and got it running yesterday.And next weekend I am going to put the 4k gsk in check the valves and set adjust them and then put the dragon flows in.And then hopefully I will be good to go for a while.

Guest 9812VCTD
Took the head in and had it fire ringed.Put it all on and got it running yesterday.And next weekend I am going to put the 4k gsk in check the valves and set adjust them and then put the dragon flows in.And then hopefully I will be good to go for a while.

Good deal........:rockin: