• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Traci

DTC help

After muddin last week I pulled 4 codes and can't seem to find them. Now these come from my hypertech programmer. I have P1249 P1209 P0733 P1211

Any help would be great!! Thanks in advance

P1209 Injection Control System Pressure Peak Fault

P1211 ICP Not Controllable - Pressure Abow/Below Desired

P1249 Wastagate Fail Steady State Test

P0733 Gear Three Ratio Error

1209 and 1211 is common in trucks with tuners usually because the HPOP can't keep up with the commanded levels. My 6.0 will throw a 1211 at times with my higher tune running.

The 1249, I think that is the code you 7.3 guys and gals see when the MAP sensor sees much more that 24 or 25 PSI. Maybe Jeff, Jacob, or Jer will answer that for sure.

0733.... Time for a trans build???? Maybe related to the T/C you are getting...

Guest POWERTRIP

1211 is common with a tuner, just means your hpop cant keep up.

1249 means you over boosted your turbo. Check your wastegate and check the red and green hose for cracks.

po733 Best case scenario there is a pin in a connector on your trans not making good contact. That's why the PCM cant detect shifts. Or you may need a new solenoid body assembly.

Worst case you need to rebuild the trans. Might be time to drop the pan and have a look. Either way it is time to have a good trans man have a look-see.

Well not sure that it matters or not for the tranny code but I threw the sel when I was doing 100 + mpr. I was getting on her pretty hard racing the I-ron welding truck.

Good thing we have Chris (Lumpdog) here in Mtn Home! Good luck Traci! :thumbup:

Well not sure that it matters or not for the tranny code but I threw the sel when I was doing 100 + mpr. I was getting on her pretty hard racing the I-ron welding truck.

Traci, you should have known better! Is that I-Ron truck a Cummins? :dodge