• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 9812VCTD

S.E. ITD Dinner Meet at 6:30 At The Green T Restaurant: 11-20-2008

Guest 9812VCTD

South East Idaho Turbo Diesels Dinner Meet

When: November 20, 2008

Where: The Green T Restaurant Pocatello Idaho

Time: 7:00pm but Meet in the parking lot at 6:30 for general B.S. session before dinner.

Dress: Casual

Come, have good food, good chat and fun. Hope to see you all at the dinner meet.

Hope to see everyone there

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Sorry I have been Crazy busy and have not get a chance to get this thread up but hope to see everyone on Thursday night for some dinner and good conversation!

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7
back to this week? might have to miss this one, gotta be done by the 22nd at work and this week is way busy.

x2 on that... Plus this rain aint helping and all...:wall: :wall:

Guest ShanesLB7
Rain?! the only rain up here is white rain, over 20" worth and more coming:td:

dayuuuum.... not here all water...:wall: :wall:

Guest 9812VCTD

LoL.......sorry AL I am off next thursday too if you want we can wait until next week...what say's you guys?

Justin

LoL.......sorry AL I am off next thursday too if you want we can wait until next week...what say's you guys?

Justin

i should be able to make next week no problem, well be done except for the elevator, they not coming till 24th,25th.

I can make it this week or next. Either or.

Possibility I'll be up in Washington at Dynomite Diesels shop all of next week for work, but those plans aren't set yet.

Guest 9812VCTD

I just found out I had some things come up tomorrow nite...........Let's shoot for next Thursday sounds like it will work better for everyone!

Justin

ok when are we doing it I will be in pocy tomorrow getting my amp and subs installed so I will be able to make it if its then, I have 1 large hoody and 1 large shirt left I will bring to probably wont get anymore tell after christmas, I will be there tomorrow so if anyone else wants to meet there I am game and zac might come with me if he can get off work

Not going to make it. Surgery on the 20th! Will see about next month......

Finally getting the sex change max.....!!LOL, glad to see your taking the next step, good luck!! Just kidding !!!! is it serious?:wave:

Guest 9812VCTD

You buttholes I just spit coffee all over the place.......Be nice to Max.....:bat:

See everyone (Except Max...good luck on the Hernia operation) at the dinner meet.

Justin

The only thing serious about my last 4 months, is the amount of money that I haven't had for bombing the truck! :mad: I could have bought a new trans with what I have spent. And I have a bran new S400 sitting here that I was going to build a new set of twins with........ Oh, and thanks for all the heart felt concerns! :bat: LOL! Someone make sure and say Hey to the hottie for me. I know she will miss me. :whistle: