• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Veterans...Thank You!!!!

We have numerous members that are now or have been in the service of some kind. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices.

These colors don't run ...:cheer:

We have numerous members that are now or have been in the service of some kind. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices.

These colors don't run ...:cheer:

X2.... THANKS

Thanks for the thanks! ITD is one of the few places where I feel at home. This is one of the last homes of real Americans. After the election, and watching the news, I have realized how few "real" American's there are left and it's sad. I'm glad I have this place to get away!

ya X5!!!! you guys dont hear it enough you are the true heros of this country.

thanks for all you do!!!! :cheer:

Thanks, but I think most of us will tell you the hero's are the one who didn't come home. I wear an KIA wristband every day to remember two of my friends that didn't come home alive. Both TSgt Jason Norton and SSgt Brian McElroy were hero's. Both had wives and kids, and they, as well as 4K+ of our warriors who fell, are the ones who REALLY should be thanked. But I truely do appreciate your appreciation brother!!!

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/jlnorton.htm

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/brian-mcelroy.htm

You have chosen to risk your lives for the defense of this country. I will not insult you by saying that you are dedicated to selfless service--it is not a virtue in my morality. In my morality, the defense of one's country means that a man is personally unwilling to live as the conquered slave of any enemy, foreign or domestic. This is an enormous virtue. Some of you may not be consciously aware of it. I want to help you realize it. Ayn Rand graduation speech, West Point 1974

https://www.benning.army.mil/videos/video22/index.htm

One of the Best speeches about serving ive ever heard....and ive heard ALOT!!!

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.

Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Major Michael Davis O'Donnell

1 January 1970

Dak To, Vietnam

Listed as KIA February 7, 1978

Guest ShanesLB7

YEs thank all of you that are serving out country, allthough with our new leader alot of you have doubts about where we are headed but You will always get a "HELL YEAH" and thank you from me...

I lost my grandfather from an injury from war.. I miss that man...

YEs thank all of you that are serving out country, allthough with our new leader alot of you have doubts about where we are headed but You will always get a "HELL YEAH" and thank you from me...

X2 Keep up the good work guys:cheer: :shake::rockin:

Guest 9812VCTD

We had a Veteran's Day program at our high school on Tuesday. I was really impresssed our entire gym was packed and there were alot of people standing. They did a really good job honoring the veterans. The elementary kids all sang a song and they turned the lights off and played a film honoring all branches of the military while they sang in the dark they waved glow sticks that looked like a flag blowing in the wind.............needless to say by the time the lights came back on there was not a dry eye in the place. I have family members that are veterans and I also want to persoanally say THANK YOU for your service, and sacrifice to keep our country free!!!

Justin

Yes thank you to all of those thanking us, and to the fellow vets, thank you...

We are truly blessed in this country, because of the men and women who serve and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

John- I love you Apache drivers. The only time I didn't have contact thru the Samara bypass on MSR Tampa was when I got lucky enough to have two Apache's pacing my convoy between Taji and Tikrit. You guys are the heat! Thanks!