• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

JoshH

Headlight harness vs. turbo = no winners :(

somedays the windshield, somedays the bug... sorry man.. seems like since you smoked it a couple of months ago, it has been fairly reluctant to resurrect itself... Alot of little "eff-you's" regularly.... Time to show that truck who the Daddy is.

somedays the windshield, somedays the bug... sorry man.. seems like since you smoked it a couple of months ago, it has been fairly reluctant to resurrect itself... Alot of little "eff-you's" regularly.... Time to show that truck who the Daddy is.
More like time to sell it and find a new hobby.

I bet Josh... Nothing like when it just keeps quitting after quitting.. that is a reassuring feeling, that A: ya wanna keep on keeping on; and B: makes you feel so confident about yer personal skills as a wrench.

Hey Josh... look at it this way.... Steve was ready to quit after Headgasket # 2 on the Dodge. He got past it, I know you will too. It just SUCKS when it does happen.

Dude I didn't even think much of it when I seen the wire in there though I coulda swore that I said something about it to you.

Maybe I just talked to the voices in my head or something... I don't know now, but it's really bugging me.

I really feel like an ass about the whole thing. :wall:

Wow, that sucks Josh! But, don't give up on your truck, you'll just end up regretting it later on. Good luck!

PS: I saw you on base yesterday, sorry I didn't wave, I didn't know it was you until I was about past you...

Guest ShanesLB7

DAYUUUUM brotha... I fell for your pain...:wall: :wall:

Don't give up now.. You've come down a long road and it will pay off you are just at that poing where you have to get everything tuned and running sync...

Well im not a professional or anything but I do belive that your motor is ok. Like Rob and I said the other night it was in small pieces when it went through it and it was mainly copper and plastic so i wouldnt worry about that.

is there a better turbo on the market? I always say when **** happens like that it's time to step up a level when possible/affordable, sorry to see it happen Josh, good luck.

is there a better turbo on the market? I always say when **** happens like that it's time to step up a level when possible/affordable, sorry to see it happen Josh, good luck.
I'm gonna talk to Nathan about upgrading the wheels in the stock turbo.

Guest ShanesLB7
I'm gonna talk to Nathan about upgrading the wheels in the stock turbo.

I am afraid there isn't much options for that... Nathan, myself and Randy talked about that saturday night at the party...:wall: