• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
PALADIN

TST or Smarty for more fuel

My numbers at dyno day were pathetic. I am definately NOT getting enough fuel with the Quad 100hp box. I need more fuel and would like to stack a TST w/ Smarty eventually, but I'll only be able to afford one of the two anytime soon. So, which should I get first, the Powermax or the Smarty? I'm tempted to go with the TST because I can control it with my Commander, but I've heard the TST is an high EGT box and I tow a good bit. Are there any good towing settings on the TST? Thanks and sorry for so many questions! :wall:

Steve,

EFILive... Oh wait, you own a Dodge... :chevy

Sell it and buy a Duramax. That's your best use of your cash.... :poke:

I'm just kidding brother... LOL

Rob

(a.k.a. Lance Goodthrust)

Steve,

EFILive... Oh wait, you own a Dodge... :chevy

Sell it and buy a Duramax. That's your best use of your cash.... :poke:

I'm just kidding brother... LOL

Rob

(a.k.a. Lance Goodthrust)

:bat:( | )

Get the smarty. It is way way better than the tst as far as drivability. The tst may gain you a few more hp when stacked with the smarty and is no doubt a great box but after all Ive done to my truck, if I could only do one thing it would be a smarty. You will kick yourself for not doin it sooner.

Thanks- I think I will go with the Smarty. I need to get analog gauges too, because I think once I take the box off, the Commander is going to be giving me the fooled numbers, not the actual boost numbers. Either that or I'll just stack the Smarty with the Xzillaraider. I wish the Smarty had been around a long time ago, before I bought the Commander and Xzillaraider. Man, what a disappointment the Xzillaraider box was on the dyno. I've heard the Smarty does pretty good on a SO.