• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 9812VCTD

500 HP Club.......Hell...Yeah

Guest 9812VCTD

Finally made it boys...........501 hp. When I hit the rollers the first go around I made 496. It was driving me nuts that I was that close to my goal, so I payed for 3 Re-Runs. I tightened up the allen head screw on my boost elbow in hopes for more boost, and pulled my air cleaner off, first run....497. I was just getting ready to make my second pull and Steve looked in my truck and said "Shut your heater off you'll get your 4 H.P. " So I shut my heater off......Hammered down and Hot Damn 501 H.P.!!!!!!! I was so Damn excited I couldn't believe it! I know this is small #'s compared to others that were put down but on a tight budget it's pretty rewarding!

Justin

Right on man it was awesome to be there when you hit that. I hope to be joining you in the spring of next year in the 500 mark.... Hell ya and it was great meeting you

Dang, you must have some killer A/C in the summer if it drags the engine that bad hahaha.

I had the heater in my truck on too actually. :wall:

You know, now that I think of it, I had my heater on as well! I'll bet that robbed me of at LEAST 150hp!:dodge:whistle:

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks a million guys appreciate it!!! It has been such a crazy busy summer I didn't even get to touch the truck, but really wanted that 500 dyno graph. I've got plans this winter to do some work to it so hopefully I can find the time to work on it.

It was a great dyno event I'm glad I was able to make it up. It was nice to meet alot of the members I hadn't had the chance to meet yet.

Thanks again,

Justin

Thanks a million guys appreciate it!!! It has been such a crazy busy summer I didn't even get to touch the truck, but really wanted that 500 dyno graph. I've got plans this winter to do some work to it so hopefully I can find the time to work on it.

It was a great dyno event I'm glad I was able to make it up. It was nice to meet alot of the members I hadn't had the chance to meet yet.

Thanks again,

Justin

dude, ive got a bunch layin around, more than 500 if ya just wanted a dyno graph.:poke:

congrats man!!!!:cheer:

Guest 9812VCTD
dude, ive got a bunch layin around, more than 500 if ya just wanted a dyno graph.:poke:

congrats man!!!!:cheer:

I should of thought of that earlier would of been alot cheaper and easier....LoL.

Thanks AL...:cheer:

Justin