• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Traci

Muddin Video

So took the truck out for a little fun today with a buddy so thought I'd share as I'm usually the one behind the camera. Sadly I didn't realize my tuner wasn't on so not much smoke :wall: It was a lot of fun!!! Washing her won't be lol

That's what we were saying. Got quite a bit of rain the last few days so we were on the hunt..... and scored big mud lol

Hell Yeah.... Mud

Thanks!!! I think she sounds better tuned. Can't believe I didn't turn it on. Had to haul a couple horses to Nampa this morning and since I don't have my TC yet I never tow tuned. I have nightmares that om OD light flashes and I'm leaving tranny parts behind me lol

Very nice ... THat stroker sounds sick through them stacks!!!:cheer:

Guest ShanesLB7
Thanks!!! I think she sounds better tuned. Can't believe I didn't turn it on. Had to haul a couple horses to Nampa this morning and since I don't have my TC yet I never tow tuned. I have nightmares that om OD light flashes and I'm leaving tranny parts behind me lol

:wall: :wall: Been there done that!!!:slap:

So you had to take a cummins with you so you knew you had a way home... :poke: :poke: LOL I hate the clean up to

It's always best to have a friend with a Cummins:lol: . Truck looked good Traci! :thumbup:

Nice Traci! But....

1. Don't I have to replace the torque converter and valvebody next week??? I am gonna get dirty...:poke:

2. How come you didn't video tape me in the mud racing video you took here:

Ya know, the big blue Blazer with the white top, you can see it off to the left in the second vid.

Yeah well she's all clean now. Paid a guy 40 bucks to pressure wash the mud off lol. I didn't know you were in the bogs. I video taped the whole thing so I know I have video of your rig just had to crop it down ;o) Next year I plan on entering mine :train:

Nice Traci! But....

1. Don't I have to replace the torque converter and valvebody next week??? I am gonna get dirty...:poke:

2. How come you didn't video tape me in the mud racing video you took here:

Ya know, the big blue Blazer with the white top, you can see it off to the left in the second vid.

Thanks Steve. So when you buying a ford lol jk I like the cummins too. Traded my 02 in on the ford I have though :whistle:

It's always best to have a friend with a Cummins:lol: . Truck looked good Traci! :thumbup: