• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

PALADIN

Idaho Tool and Equipment?

Idaho Tool and Equipment in Nampa. Any opinions of this place? I see they are a SK Tool dealer, so I was thinking about checking out the store if it's worthwhile. Do they have decent prices and selection? Thanks!

Yeah, I'd like to slowly upgrade my tools from Craftsman and even shittier tools to SK, Snap-On, or one of the other high quality tool companies stuff. I found a place on the internet that has ass kicking prices on SK, but with shipping I'd have to buy a few things at a time to make it worthwhile.

Hell no! My unit is too f'ing cheap. CATM are the red headed step-children. They act like I'm crazy for asking for Craftsman stuff, let alone Snap-On. Does their truck even come out on base? I've never seen Snap-On on base.

Yeah it's pretty hard for us to get stuff as well, but when I do order, it's Snap On or Matco.

With Gov. pricing the cost is pretty close to Craftsman and it's easy to do. I'd have to go to Sears in Boise for Craftsman since the store in town sucks choad.

Steve let me talk to my buddy. He is going to BSU and gets a hell of a discount through them. I can also get a deal through Snap-on if I can find tom's number and I dont see that happening until I get back from Iraq.

Cool! Yeah, it won't be until x-mas that I'll be able to afford much anyway. There's some pretty decent deals on Snap-On on E-Bay I've been looking at too.