• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Summit

2 Coyote's, 1 shot!!!

ok,ok, so i cheated and used my scatter gun (shotgun) with 3 1/2in steel BB.

went to leave today and the wife had just gone out to let the horses out and she yelled "hey, are you gonna see whats going on?". the dogs were going NUTS in the woods next to the house, we've had 4 labs chasing the deer, killing the nieghbors 20 chickens, another nieghbors 8 guinea hens and 1 of they're goats, another lost a calf. AND my other saw them run a doe till she couldnt run anymore more and were trying to bring her down when he sprayed them with bb's from the shotgun and they ran for home but they were out of range to do any damage. so when i hear all this commotion going on i figured they were taking a deer down right beside the house, so i run in grab the 12ga and haul for the trees to see WTF? it turned out to be the 2 black labs with the alpha male and female coyote's having it out. one of the black labs saw me and bristled up and growled at me as i had a good bead on him @ 35 yds but i wanted to wait til the others came out so i could try to shoot all 4 of them in one go around, the other black lab cam out and i could see 2 more coming out so i waited till they were all together but it was 2 coyotes and not the other 2 labs. the 2 labs went into the tall grass and i couldnt pass up the shot at the coyotes as they were side x side and the female was just above the male on a bank, split the diff and BOOM, one shot and they both went down like a ballpeen between the eyes!!

the male is a big s.o.b. im 6'2".

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/Summit_04/2Coyotes1shot001.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/Summit_04/2Coyotes1shot004.jpg

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/Summit_04/2Coyotes1shot003.jpg

Too bad those weren't wolves...but damn good shot.

NO KIDDING!! so my air brush job worked?:poke:

my wife called the sherrif, they gave the owners of the dogs 3 days to get rid of them or they will.:cheer: if they dont, im gonna buy a dog whistle and go sit by the field with the 22-250 and call them over and start shooting, i have NO F*#!king patience for people who let there dogs run wild!!!

woulda been cool if they were on the same elevation and i had my bow and shot'em with one shot. either way, i saved some deer!! all the mature does i have around and no fawns:td: im sure these 2 are the culprits

Nice work Al!

Wish I could come up and help snipe those other dogs for you! That would be fun for sure! I'm the same way with peeps and their not taking care of animals they are supposedly owning........ We have a neighbor that is always pissed at the rest of us because he keeps loosing his dogs. None of the rest of us seem to have that problem. Maybe he should keep them home? (I can't count how many I've dropped here over the years. When you have to shoot that much, it helps a little on the cost if you use a 22. At least they are cheaper......)

Guest ShanesLB7
Nice work Al!

Wish I could come up and help snipe those other dogs for you! That would be fun for sure! I'm the same way with peeps and their not taking care of animals they are supposedly owning........ We have a neighbor that is always pissed at the rest of us because he keeps loosing his dogs. None of the rest of us seem to have that problem. Maybe he should keep them home? (I can't count how many I've dropped here over the years. When you have to shoot that much, it helps a little on the cost if you use a 22. At least they are cheaper......)

OK Dan you have been hanging around Jake and John too long now!!!:slap: LOL.....

No Shane,

This has been going on for years. One time after one of his drunken rages and he had insulted my wife I told him to take his dumb ass back to Commifornia. That made him madder and he claimed he wasn't. I told him we would have never have known because of how he acts.......

Anyway, I've only known these two kids this year and we only met just before school started........