• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

YMMOT

New members... getting close to 500!!!

I just want to say welcome to all of our new members. In the last two months we have had 49 new members. That's been a heck of a growth spurt for our little corner of the web.

We are approaching 500 members, and that is a quite a few since we really don't bust our behinds doing advertising and such. Our growth is pretty much word of mouth and people finding us via search engines. A BIG thank-you to our members for spreading the good word and letting people know that Idaho Turbo Diesels is THE home for Idaho's Diesel enthusiasts. (We even have a few Canadians and out of staters :poke:)

For all you new members, get in and post up. Even if it is a hi and these are my diesel(s).

:coal:rockin:

I also want to let some of our new members know about some of our existing members.

We have a technical editor of a diesel Magazine that is a member here. We have a sponsor/member that makes Twin turbo setups for some of the baddest diesel power pickups on the planet. We have one of the premier EFILive tuners for Duramax trucks. We have the 2nd and 7th place finishers from Diesel Power Challenge 2008 here. One of our members has one of the most powerful Duramaxes around, and he's been at our dyno events. One of our members/sponsors has one of the most AWSOME pulling rigs around and is know nationwide for the incredible power and paint scheme.

We fielded a team of racers at the 2008 Club challenge up at Firebird raceway and managed to pull off a third place finish in the Copper Cup with mostly novice racers. We plan on running again in the 2009 season.

So, if that doesn't convince you that we are THE home of Idaho's Diesel Enthusiast, I don't know WHAT will!!!

Very well said but along with all the members who have a long list of success we value all our members no matter what the hp out put or brand.

Our hats are off to all you guys out there kicking ass and taking names, biulding fast parts, selling fast parts or racing fast parts....:cheer:

Very well said but along with all the members who have a long list of success we value all our members no matter what the hp out put or brand.

Our hats are off to all you guys out there kicking ass and taking names, biulding fast parts, selling fast parts or racing fast parts....:cheer:

True! I just have a stock (for now) dodge, and this is one hell of a fun gang of people here! Looking forward to meeting new faces. :cheer:

Guest 9812VCTD

As mentioned above ITD is different than most websites, this is a club that has alot of get togethers and has a very good group of guys and gals. We have diesel power in common and are all very supportive of eachother no matter what brand name you drive. I think it's really cool that Idaho Turbo Diesels has grown so much in a short amount of time but yet retained the same fun and learning atmosphere. I am very proud to be a part of this great Idaho diesel family.

Justin

i know i came here in june kinda timid and felt kinda stupid when asking questions

but i really do like it here. its really a great bunch of ppl that share my passion of these truck no matter the brand. so i would like to say thanks to all of you as well :thumbup:

Yep this is a really neat place!!! Myself and the rest of the staff would like to thank everyone here for making this site the place it is!!!

The site would not be what it is today if it were not for the members and staff!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

I have to continue with all of the above! This is a great place!

I have a few memberships at different places all over the net..... Some of them for longer than what I have been here. This place, hands down has been much better! I have many more friends here than I do at any of the other places. I have also gotten much more help here with questions for information or by getting solutions to problems I have had. I have gotten much more help here out of you all than I have at those 'other places' combined! That is why I say it is so much better here!! We know how to have fun, we watch out for each other, and we do have a very knowledable and talented bunch here! It is great to watch how things get fixed here and that we have fun doing it! Keep it up you all and a big welcome to all you new peeps. We really are glad to have you here and we'll keep working to help you enjoy your time here! :coal

Yeah, I gotta say I have pretty much abandoned most of the "other" diesel forums. We have good folks here and an excellent knowledge base as well, so why go anywhere else!? :thumbup:

I am very proud to be a part of this great Idaho diesel family.

That is so true. Here it is much more then just people sitting behind there computers, these are friends. I was a new member here when this club challenge come around so i went out there really not knowing what I would find. But I went out, and I can honestley say that i meet the greatest set of friends that i have ever meet.:shake: Itd is a great place.:cheer::buds:

It wasn't too long ago we were welcoming our 500th. member, well guess what we are closing in on 600!!!! Thanks to all that continue to contrbute and strive to make ITD a place where friends can come and hang out!

Out of 650..probably 200 spammers????

Steve, be proud of what you have on your site and let's not play any games between the two. A war between neighbors can't lead to anything good for anybody.

I can assure the membership that the 650 members we have are all actual members! When I came on board as an administrator I went through all of the members and deleted all of the "spammers" and others that were being held in limbo but were being counted as members. And thanks to the ITD staff we are keeping up on all the daily spammers, thank you very much! We have many members who do not log in for a visit very often but like an old tool in the tool box, when ya need it ya need it! And we will be here to help and to serve.