• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Ever wonder where member BoiseBiker went..

Sorry guys, didn't mean to just duck out like that, shit just happens. I had an opportunity come up in Florida that looked good. Now that I am here I have realized that I had it good in Idaho. If I had known then what I know now I probaly would not have made the move. Florida is one screwed up place, I can't beleive that 18 million people overlook the bulshit that you have to go through to live here. They must make it easier to move here if you are over 65.

Oh well, I am here and I am trying to make the best out of it. Sure do miss the bomber parties, dyno days, and dirt biking. Oh and camping, and snow, and mountains.

Suburban has been running good, almost time for a tranny build though, would be nice to have a pit crew to help.

I will try to keep you updated on big changes.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to just duck out like that, shit just happens. I had an opportunity come up in Florida that looked good. Now that I am here I have realized that I had it good in Idaho. If I had known then what I know now I probaly would not have made the move. Florida is one screwed up place, I can't beleive that 18 million people overlook the bulshit that you have to go through to live here. They must make it easier to move here if you are over 65.

Oh well, I am here and I am trying to make the best out of it. Sure do miss the bomber parties, dyno days, and dirt biking. Oh and camping, and snow, and mountains.

Suburban has been running good, almost time for a tranny build though, would be nice to have a pit crew to help.

I will try to keep you updated on big changes.

HELL YEAH.. Keep in touch.. Keep us posted..