Sign in to follow this  
fyrcaptain33

NEED A PROGRAMMER FOR 99 FORD F-350 DIESEL

bully dog and ts performance both have a 6 possion chip its the cheaper way to go also diablo has the preditor and edge has the juice van aken has a 4 position chip there is also the power pup from bully dog it all depends on what he wants and how much he wants to spend is his a 99 or a 99.5

Tony Wildman would be a good choice, I personally use Jody Tipton at DP-tuner, and Tadd Layton at Elite Diesel is another person that I would look at. Jody or Tadd can set him up with an SCT with some custom tunes on it if he really wants a programmer instead of a chip. I personally would buy a chip, being able to change programs on the fly can come in handy. The plus side of the programmer is that it reads/clears codes though. The Juice for a 7.3 is just an ICP box and isn't going to give you much, especially compared to a what a good program from an experienced tuner can do.

Tony Wildman has some sweet programming, i used his stuff on my last truck. Jodi Tipton and Tony Wildman are the best programmers for 7.3 in the nation PERIOD.

Steve

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found