• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

schaef_12

Just got off the phone with my dad......

and guess what? Could it be that my cylinder head showed up today? Why yes it did!!! ONLY IT WAS PHUCKING DAMAGED WORSE THIS TIME THAN THE LAST. FREAKING CHUNKS MISSING AROUND THE *&^*% FIRERING GROOVES!! I am at my whits end and am about to blow a gasket!!!!! The head was not treated right in shipping, and the whole side of the crate was busted out again. Also, as far as i'm concerned, it was not packaged preperly. screws coming up from the bottom were to long and is what caused the damage BOTH TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I am tempted to just ask for my money back. This has been a shit show from day one ALMOST 6 effing months ago!!

I'm seriously thinking about getting my money back and heading down to the dodge stealership and seeing what i can get into a new 6.7 for. New dodges going for pretty cheap right now!

I'm seriously thinking about getting my money back and heading down to the dodge stealership and seeing what i can get into a new 6.7 for. New dodges going for pretty cheap right now!

dammit corey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

calm down,,, take a deep breath,,,,,,,,,,, tip head back,,,,,,,,,,,,, relax,,,,,,,,,,,, pour a cold beer over your face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then down 11 cold beers into your mouth. there. better???????????? thought so. now go out and kiss your truck and be thankful you have a 12v and not an emissions laden 6.7 brought about to satisfy tree huggin a$$hole liberal sons of bitches like hussein osama obama and al gore :wall:

:dodge:cheer::coal

Guest ShanesLB7
Amen Muddy!:dodge

x2!!! Corey I have been there... WHen i blew the tranny up for the second time I was not happy and didn't want anything to do with my truck...:wall: Buuuuuut... Every time I drive it now I loooove it...

And pleeeease don't go buy a new emission queen.... atleast look for a good 5.9:dodge Hang in there buddy...

Guest 9812VCTD

That seriously sucks Corey if it was me I would be wanting my money back. I am really surprised that Garrett would package that thing so Damned shitty?? I know of a few other people you can get that same head from and maybe get it in one piece.

Justin

dammit corey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

calm down,,, take a deep breath,,,,,,,,,,, tip head back,,,,,,,,,,,,, relax,,,,,,,,,,,, pour a cold beer over your face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then down 11 cold beers into your mouth. there. better???????????? thought so. now go out and kiss your truck and be thankful you have a 12v and not an emissions laden 6.7 brought about to satisfy tree huggin a$$hole liberal sons of bitches like hussein osama obama and al gore :wall:

:dodge:cheer::coal

Definitly rethink the 6.7 idea man!! the money yer spending now on speed parts would be sucked up by payments and starting all over again on parts for that!! I had issues for awhile finding someone to work on my electrical issues in mine , then eventually found a shop that treated me right, sometimes it takes a shop or two till you get what you want...and correctly at that...:dodge

That seriously sucks Corey if it was me I would be wanting my money back. I am really surprised that Garrett would package that thing so Damned shitty?? I know of a few other people you can get that same head from and maybe get it in one piece.

Justin

who do you recommend?

Talked to Garrett, he didn't sound to happy (not with me) and said they have another head that is getting ported and polished right now and should be able to get it to me in a timely manner. Now the question is, I have been rethinking the fire-ring job and am leaning towards the O-rings with my 12mm studs.........Thoughts?

I just had a head done by him with the oring I havent ran it enough yet to see if I can blow it or not. Im not sure of the difference. I shipped him the head so i had to build my own box out of 1/2 plywood and 2/8s. I had 3, 1/2" carriage bolts bolting it to the base of the box and by the time I got it back only one of the carriage bolts still holding the rest had ripped through. no damage though thankfully, at least that I noticed.

Bolting the head to the crate is what needs to be done. Also, the screws that hold the runners under the crate were too long, and are what damaged the head as it was moving around. Had those screw not been there it would have probably been fine