• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

DieselGirli

08 Buck

Guest POWERTRIP

Dang that is a nice lookin buck!!:hi5: I need to go hunting with you. Last buck i shot only had one antler.

Guest POWERTRIP
One antler?? I'm sorry.

Ya it was just a little 2 point on one side, no antler on the other side. So i took a little 2 point branch and made him another antler. Fish and game didnt know what to think at first but they got a good laugh.

dam nice buck. wheres the field pics? you dont shoot a buck like that and NOT get some great pics.

Yeah. I know right?? But i didnt have my camera or my phone...so that was the only pic i took in my friends garage lol. Lame i know. I should have more since its my first buck ever...but hey im blonde.

Guest ShanesLB7
Yeah. I know right?? But i didnt have my camera or my phone...so that was the only pic i took in my friends garage lol. Lame i know. I should have more since its my first buck ever...but hey im blonde.

THe luck of some people!!:wall: LOL.. If you tell me you shot it with a bow I am goona quit hunting period!!!

THe luck of some people!!:wall: LOL.. If you tell me you shot it with a bow I am goona quit hunting period!!!

Haven't made a bow kill yet. Granted this was my first year bow hunting and second for rifle season lol. My ex shot a nice 4x4 right out from underneath me...thus he is my ex. So much for me "taking the first shot".

Buck Fever? Must have been.... made him loose his head!

LOL

Very nice indeed. (I won't publicly admit what my first deer was........lol)

Well done. Makes my 4x4 muley look a little small, still put 110 pounds in the freezer though. My boys get to shoot does still, they taste better, especially when they are still on milk and alfalfa. Wait till your first bow kill it is a fun experience, nothing like a six point bull snorting in your ear at 5 am on a cold dark morning.

That's funny Tommy!!

I wasn't too embarassed except for later when they were all accussing me of getting bambi...... She didn't have any spots! She was pretty big really..... (For still being on milk anyway.....LOL!!)

She sure was tastey!!! Melt in your mouth tender too!!