• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Got a call from Garrett at PDP to let me know that my cylinder head will be at my door on thursday! (hopefully undamaged!) Garrett has been great through all of this and took very good care of me. The only thing that bites is the had has already been surfaced once, so if i ever do mess up another gasket which is a possibility with my luck, i may have to go a different route.

3.700 is the min thickness on that head. It shows that the new thickness is about .049 thicker then that so as long as they didn't over do the surfacing you should be able to do it at least twice more. And you can always get a thicker head gasket that will take up what is lost.

Guest 9812VCTD

Good News that get that thing running..........next update I want to see pics of smoke rolling...........:coal

Justin

3.700 is the min thickness on that head. It shows that the new thickness is about .049 thicker then that so as long as they didn't over do the surfacing you should be able to do it at least twice more. And you can always get a thicker head gasket that will take up what is lost.

Thats good info, makes me feel better about the head!

Good News that get that thing running..........next update I want to see pics of smoke rolling...........:coal

Justin

You got it! :coal:cheer: