Sign in to follow this  
D/UNIT

96 auto bomb plan

some were around 450 would be nice but not to much smoke dont know if that is possible. question what is a valet switch? I would at least like it to be faster than my 01 right now it is a dog

i think a valet switch is a switch that basically stops boost to the afc, you control it from the cab, boost pressure pushes on the afc which allows more fuel, so when your egts are getting high or you dont want as much smoke you flip the switch and it cuts of boost to the afc (automatic fuel control) allowing less fuel.

450 hp shouldnt be hard to achieve we got a dyno day coming up before the bomb party and one in may so you better get crackin :o

how much power will the stock turbo handle without getting to hot? and what kind of injectors for that kind of power? one more question I have a k&n on my 01 that im not impressed with Iv had dust inside the intake. is there a reusable aftermarket filter that you dont have to oil ?

just go the paper fleetguard ah19037. called the BHAF. BIG HONKIN air filter. 35 bucks at ontario diesel,,,,,,now lake city international.

well,,,,if ya watch it towing, a #4 plate on a 180 pump can get ya 330rwhp 860 rwtq. stock injectors. i did thst on my red 97[auto 180 pump]. 215 injectors are a good cheap mod for a bit more pwr. id do that combo and a valet switch to tow with,,,,,,i think,,,,,,if i was using a stock turbo