• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

SPOOLN2

Diesel Is $2.65 A Gallon Down Town Boise

I dunno how long this will last, the sign said it was 3.65, but the price on the pumps is 2.65. This is at the Chevron Down town Boise on Fairview. Its been this way since last night and was the same today "Saturday the 25th" So anyone close looking to fill up cheap might take advantage of this miss price.

:coal

dunno, pisses em off that unleaded is under 3.. and diesel isn't. 10 days ago, when we were 3.6 for unleaded, and 3.7-8 for dismal, unleaded was 2.8-9 in Couerd'alene, and diesel........ $4.10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt raped.

I need to call my bro in laws.....

Some one take a big barrel or three by and get me a lot! Sure wish it all was that price and lower!

WOW BTW you smoked me out pretty good one night in town. You were heading under the underpass and there was a car between you and me. By the time I headed under I couldn't see a freakin thing lol Sweet man!! Nice Rig!!

I dunno how long this will last, the sign said it was 3.65, but the price on the pumps is 2.65. This is at the Chevron Down town Boise on Fairview. Its been this way since last night and was the same today "Saturday the 25th" So anyone close looking to fill up cheap might take advantage of this miss price.

:coal

WOW BTW you smoked me out pretty good one night in town. You were heading under the underpass and there was a car between you and me. By the time I headed under I couldn't see a freakin thing lol Sweet man!! Nice Rig!!

Ya that would be Justin...:popcorn::dodge

Guest ShanesLB7

Justin wouldn't do that?????:hi5::coal

Hey thanks, I didnt mean to to smoke yeah out it just kinda happend. You got good looking rig too.