• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dave

more injector questions

I have my truck a Ultimate transmission getting the shift points increased and tranny tuned to work right. while it was there Lon I think thats his name set the timing to 16 degrees. I had set it at 24 degrees oops. the problem its having is the turbo cant keep up I have the waste gate set at 32 psi and if you get on it at all its jumping to 45 psi (this is what Dave at ultimate said) I dont have funds for a turbo so I was wondering if anyone has a set of 215 injectors they would let go reasonable. my 180s were on the dash and got moisture inside them. or any other advice would be would be helpful on what I should do

Guest 9812VCTD

The Hx-50 would be way too small........

You could do the HTT upgrade and put the 60mm compressor wheel in your stock turbo, and put a 14cm housing on it that is a sweet setup.

Justin

do you think that would get me enough air to get by for a while without to much lag? and do you think would it work in a twin set later on?

Guest 9812VCTD

Oh yeah that is one of the sweetest setups around. I ran mine for about 6 months and loved it. It made 40lbs of boost and ran cool egts. It made an excellent towing turbo also. Alot of people use this turbo as a secondary in twin setups it's a great turbo.

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Your welcome you'll be happy you did it's alot more affordable and a good setup.

100_1712.jpg

Justin

What do you concider resonable....for 215's that is? I have a low mileage set I have concidered parting with!

If it's the Lon I'm thinking of he is a great guy to know!

thanks for the offers after thinking about it I may as well do it the way i what it done the first time instead of doing it twice. Im going get more air somehow.