• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

lumpdog

Anybody interesting in volunteering??

For those of you that went to the Four Wheel Parts club get together, you got to see some extreme rigs on a small course. Want to see more?

Our club, Wild West Off Roaders, is holding a Top Truck event in Mountain Home on November 8th. We need help finding a few volunteers to help staff the event. You will get in free and get some grub at lunch time, as well as see the action first hand.

Plus you will be able to display ITD truck, club stuff, or anything else. We have several local 4wd clubs that will be attending. And since it is the day before the mini dyno, maybe you could get some more people to show up to it on Sunday.

Check out the websites:

http://www.wildwest4wd.com/

http://www.planet4x4.net/

This link is a write from the last event in 05, the blue Blazer is mine:

http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/ttcidaho2005.php

If you are ineterested in helping, PM me and I will give the the email addy for sign ups. ***You have to be preregistered to get in free***

Plus, we really want to try to draw a big crowd to this event as well, so if you don't want to volunteer, come check it out! We have some really big rigs coming from Nevada, Utah, and of course from here in Idaho!

Here is a pic and video of one truck coming in:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9830&stc=1&d=1205937483

Just some line judges to watch to see if competitors go out of bounds, some people to make sure that spectators stay in the safe areas. Easy stuff really.

Times should be around 9-3 that we really need people.

It is a nice Jeep. Isn't it Jeff that pretty much built it? Advanced Suspension Design or something like that.

No one else is interested? No ITD club showing at this motorsports event?

Love too.. just don't know if I will be in the valley that weekend or not. Hate to post up and go YEAH!, and then have it be like every thing else I ever volunteer to do, or say I am gonna be.

If a "maybe" will help ya out... ( I guess the official term for that is "alternate", right?) then put me down.

It's the same day as the Josh Going away party. :-(

Gotcha. I was beginning to think that no one on this site wanted to see some rigs being flogged. Last time I broke my front axle in half.

Josh going away party is in the evening, so you wouldn't miss out too much.

I'm going to try and give a hand Chris, but I really do have alot going on between school and prepping for the move. Gonna go to Josh's shing ding too.

That's cool. We are getting help from the other 4x4 clubs, I just wanted to give ITD an invitation as well. I just wanted to bring together the 4x4 clubs with the diesel crowd, since alot of us share the same type of interests. We will catch up on another event I'm sure.:cheer: