Sign in to follow this  
DieselMinded

Great Job Mike

Yep ,

Did you guys know he purchased www.idahobombers.com URL and Directed it to Cummins Forum

LOL

Muddy good to hear from ya hope your health is holdin up !

Mike, Did you know that the theme you have on your website is the exact theme Dodge Diesel Database started with and still was when it was sold , Ironic !

DM

yep chad,

lem did that on dec 6th. just as soon as steve pm'ed them about our new idaho chapter site. steve wanted to be open with kev and lem at cf about being involved in this website so he pm'ed them what was going on.lem then knew what we were going to use for a domain name so he jumped right in and grabbed the idaho bombers name. puzzles me as to why he would want to screw our local club in this way. we did nothing to him and our site is in no way a threat to his site. im sure that steve, mike, or myself never did any wrong to lem or cf.

i sure as heck didnt think he would stoop so low as to do that to us. :( i dont understand why lem has done this. that is the reason we had to do it idahobombersforum.com instead of our orriginnally planned idahobombers.com. thanks lem :(

What happened I bet is he likes the URL and he bought every state "yourstatehere"bombers just to have Gotta be very very careful ,,, every idea Ive had and told him has been copied on all his sites

A good Place to check is

Who Is

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp?siteid=361&channelid=P99C361S570N0B142A1D219E0000V100&clickid=1000000000

DM

Well He Didnt Buy OhioBombers

Heres www.idahobombersforum.com

Steve Atkins

131 W Washington

Homedale, Idaho 83628

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: IDAHOBOMBERSFORUM.COM

Created on: 07-Dec-06

Expires on: 08-Dec-07

Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:

Atkins, Steve sea01cummer@frontiernet.net

131 W Washington

Homedale, Idaho 83628

United States

Technical Contact:

Atkins, Steve sea01cummer@frontiernet.net

131 W Washington

Homedale, Idaho 83628

United States

Domain servers in listed order:

PARK31.SECURESERVER.NET

PARK32.SECURESERVER.NET

Guest Mopar1973Man
Yep ,

Mike, Did you know that the theme you have on your website is the exact theme Dodge Diesel Database started with and still was when it was sold , Ironic !

DM

Well it won't be long and we will be upgrading the site soon... So it not going to stay the same long... :wink:

Lem was at least nice enough to redirect the idahobombers.com back to us for the time being. Hopefully we can buy him out when the lease come up. :x