• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

LBZ Leaky Tranny line solution

I had mine replaced by the dealer about 6 or 7 months ago and haven't had an issue yet. Even with the ats pump kit which I don't know for sure if it increases the pressure of the fluid running to the cooler or not but so far so good. I seen Mike's fix but haven't seen any results of anyone using it yet.

I know I have had mine replaced twice, and leakin again. It only really leaks when its cold weather. Summer no leak. I might take the time and take hoses in and get something made up.

I finally had a hose made. I used the stock and had a hose place in Boise make me a new line to go inbetween the steel lines. It makes it nice since I can just take out the rubber section if it leaks again and have 1ft. of line replaced instead of snakin' the damn line out from under the truck.

Thanks to Rob (IdahoRob) for letting me do it in his place and givin' me a hand. No more leaks.. HELL YEAH..

Ya, it's the line that comes off the radiator. Mine leaked with both of em' at the top crimp. They use some cheap ass hose for the stock.

Each time it started with a drip here and there till it turned into almost qt. of fluid a week.

Randy congrats on the fix!

I think it is the crimp connection that is bad,

The ones I have have a connection on each side for ease of install....They are kinda a pain to get out in stock setups IMO

ya, thats what I got made up. So if it ever leaks again I can just take out the rubber hose and leave the steal in. the stock is a pain in the ass to remove.