• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

millco

A Felt Lack of Power.........

I was just cutting firewood this week and realized that some of this may make for some good lumber. On my last trip over there, a couple of guys were cleaning up and offered to help me load the last logs in bigger pieces (Thanks guys; I couldn't have gotten it without you!)

Anyway, leaving there I noticed a definate 'slowing' affect...... If this trend continues, I will definately have to load the 'Smarty' back in........

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNjkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNzAuanBn.jpg

I want to go by the scales; maybe I shouldn't get close to any.... I don't need any possibility of this being 'documented'......... lol!!

Guest 9812VCTD

I bet you could feel a little drag with that load. Looks like you used some of Muddy's Loggin chains....:lol: You got plans to build something with the lumber you get from it?

Justin

Yeah, I am hoping those chains hold! If it falls off I may keep right on truckin' .............. LOL !!!!

I would like to use some of it to make new cabinits for 'momma'! She needs something better than what she is putting up with now! I already have a couple of big loads like that of black walnut at the mill waiting to be sawn...... Should be a good combination!

(Notice in the pic I couldn't get the tailgate off the trailer. I didn't realize we sat the piece in the middle on it until those guys left with the loader. I had to strap it up.)

Guest ShanesLB7
Wow what a weenie load..put the hammer down Dan..LOL

Yeah geez your not even working the ol girl... I can bring the gooseneck next time!!:cheer:

Wow what a weenie load..put the hammer down Dan..LOL

That's not what my friend said today! He offered to run it out to the mill for me since he was going that way anyway. He said something about it 'wagging' the dog pretty bad.

I do wonder what that was all about though. It was heavy but it didn't seem to bother my truck too bad other than a steep hill would have really slowed me down.

(Good thing it is so flat around here!)

Here I was trying to be nice...... My friend that says the trailer was whipping him all over the place was driving one of those other brands. I told him I didn't know what he meant as it was fine on the back of my truck! I could just tell I wasn't running empty anymore if you know what I mean........

LMAO got yourself a chord or 2 of wood huh? I think weve got my dad up to about 10this year, if you ever meet him please dont say the words firewood, hes stockpiling for the end of the world like Dan