• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Summit

Dammit i missed!!!!

I missed this buck tonight with my bow, i sat with my 12 yr old and we got out of the blind and started back torward the house just before dark. get to the edge of the field and i look out to see if there are any deer in the field and here he comes 25yds broad side feeding with a smaller buck, i knock an arrow, draw back, stand up to shoot and he turns toward me offering no shot. right when he goes to turn i shot but didnt realise that somehow i messed up one of my fletchings and shot way to the left as he leaped forward and was glad to see my arrow go just behind him. it could have been a bad shot, so although im bummed at the missed oportunity, im glad it was a clean miss and we can hunt him again. its the non-typical in the video.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q140/Summit_04/?action=view&current=FreakNasty2.flv

Guest ShanesLB7

that is a phucking TOAD!!! I would be sick to myself knowing I missed but I'd rather miss than wound him..

Guest POWERTRIP
Wow, hope you get a stick in him, might be better next year if no one knows about him....oppps too late!

Ya where was it you lived again Al. Nice lookin buck.

Guest ShanesLB7
He'll look good hanging on the wall.............:rockin: Now go get him!

Justin

Bet he'll taste good too!!!:cheer:

id be crying on that 1!!!!! I missed a 4pt this morning. Im so mad.

I had bad vanes on my arrows and had to buy a new set this year cause of the shooting all around.

Dont worry Al u will get him!!