• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
BigD

Bad Hunting Trip!!!!!!!

Well there goes the mods i was going to do! have some heavy body work now! the pics speak for themselves and it ripped the tire clean off the rim! Anyone have some driver side body panels that would be awsome! every panel is jacked!

:wall::death::rant:

a680bd411788.jpg

1cae73c46849.jpg

54ea8f2d2aaa.jpg

ec1253705db8.jpg

AND THIS WAS NOT ALCOHOL INFLUENCED! wish it was

DOH that sucks man... makes you wish you would have been paying attention. How fast? Little deeper bank and you would have been upside down...

Guest ShanesLB7

Damn bro... GLad to hear your ok.. I hear ya on the gawking.. It's a damn good thing my wife is the passenger driving when I am gawking or I would have crashed like that along time agoooo:wall:

Guest 9812VCTD

That sucks Dave..........:td: Glad you didn't get hurt but man your truck got beat up pretty bad. I am still pissed about my front fender being smashed up. :whistle:

Justin

Dang it Dave that sucks. The door on my 02 got sprung while hunting last year got run off the road by an idiot that is a whole other story though.

I don't feel so bad now. sorry to see such a pretty truck crumpled, glad you are okay. did a similar thing in a buick once, my side barrow pit, opposite side of road, serious drainage ditch, 10' across or so, 15' down from road surface.. I imagine it ran 4' deep... car picked (Guardian angel guided?) the barrow pit.

Guest ShanesLB7
Sure you werent "Gawking" at Brandi in the passenger seat??:poke:

BUMMER DEAL!

OH HELL .... NOw the truth comes out!!!!:train:

Dave >>>>>>>:drool:bouncy<<<<<< Brandi!!!! LMWAO....:hi5:

Guest 9812VCTD

How come she hasn't joined the site yet Dave......:poke: Ever get those dents beat out yet......:td:

Justin