Sign in to follow this  
Dangle

Another CTD takes a trip to the Scrap yard.

Some of you may know my friend Matt that has the charcoal grey 02 quad cab shorty with the stacks. The truck was totalled this morning. The tierod that is bolted to the pitman arm fell off. The lift was professionally installed by a Les Schwab several months back. Anyway the truck was rolled and is a total loss. Matt and his wife are fine and walked away with some minor cuts and some lumps. THIS SUCKS.... Matt is a Cummins Freak and is very down and out at the moment with the loss of his Baby ( CTD). Hopefully insurance will pay soon and he will have a replacement.

Steve

The wreck happened between Challis and Clayton Idaho. They were on their way down to the Boise Valley for the weekend. I offered to sell him my CTD and i would get a 3rd gen but he thinks he wants a dually this time. His Father in law which is my uncle is pondering buying the truck from insuarance and making his 96 Ford a Fummins. He talked to me last night and asked if it was a doable project.

I have a hunch that these parts will be for sale.

Edge Comp

RV 275's

Voliant intake ( I want this thingy)

Custom box for under the rear seat with 10's in it.

Steve

Wrecking your truck sucks! :x

Glad to hear that nobody got hurt though. :thumbup:

Steve,

Let me know about that Comp box, I've got a friend that needs one.

Also let me know if your uncle doesn't buy the truck from insurance, I might have a much better home for it than the scrap yard. :D