• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
usafracer

Snake River Yamaha rant!!! Sorry its long

The wife and I bought a new pair of jet ski's in early Aug. from Snake River and it has been nothing but hell ever since. We bought a package deal Ski's and trailer. Well they were going to put a fool box and gas can holder on the box for us and that never happened. So after a few phone calls and 3 weeks we worked out a deal that they would change the oil and do a winterization service instead.

Well I am in Iraq so the wife has to take care of getting them up there to get ready for winter.

She calls to try to make an appointment and they give her the run around finally they find someone who knows what they are talking about or so we though. So this Sat. morning she gets them out of the garage and takes them up for there winterization. Drops the off at 9:00 they say no problem they will be ready in 2 hours. She goes and gets the truck detailed and a recall fixed at the dealer. She gets back to Snake River about 2:30 and they tell her that they have not even started on them and she will have to come back another day to pick them up. When she asks why they blew her off. She told them she wanted to talk to the manager and she was told that they all went home and they are closing now and she will have to leave.

Fast forward to this morning. I call them to try to figure out what the hell is going on. At first I am really nice and explain to the them that I am in Iraq so if there is a delay on the phone they know way. I tell them who I am and the guy tells me that my ski's wont be ready today. I asked him where they had been parked he explained to me that they were outside in there secure lot there is nothing to worry about. That is when I lost it and demanded to speak to the manager. First I was told he is not here then I was told that he is sick the third guy that I talked to told me that he didn’t know where he was. So they had my new jet ski's that are in for WINTERIZATION parked outside all weekend in freezing temps. Jets just say that I am a little pissed and I am sure they know it by now.

Sorry this is so long but I needed to vent and I only get two 15 min phone calls a week and I had to waste one of them on calling phucking snake river.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Call the Yamaha dealer in Twin or McCall, both so much easier to deal with its worth the drive. If you need contact info let me know and I will look thru my notes and get it to you.

Man, that sucks! I bought my ATV's from Snake River. They are both under warantee and I haven't had any need to take them in. Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll use the Yamaha dealer in Mtn Home if I need any work done...

Maybe some ITD guys need to pay them a visit to remind them how to treat our soldiers that are in the middle of a shit hole fighting for freedom.

Maybe some ITD guys need to pay them a visit to remind them how to treat our soldiers that are in the middle of a shit hole fighting for freedom.

x2 Count me in... :bat:

LETS GO PUT SOME SMACK TO THOSE AHOLES......... :ow:

Thanks guys. They still have them and they are going to keep them of now. My lawyer informed me that if we pick them up and sign the release we take responsibility for them and any damage. So needless to say they will be there for a while.

Guest ShanesLB7
We could still roll a couple of them.. :lol:

HEll yeah... THat's a crock of chit..... I agreee I think a few of us showing up and raising hell wouldn't look to good for them!!!:bat::ow:

Good luck man. I know how frustrating it is to be deployed and as soon as your gone, shit hits the fan back home and your damn near helpless. Let us know if we can do anything for you or your family.

Update.

Looks like an ITD roll out to Snake River Yamaha is in order. I just got off the phone with a guy named Steve. He claimed to be the owner. He was to worst of them all.

He told me that I was a liar and that I had no clue what was going on because I was not there. They also are not going to warrantee anything that is wrong. Talk about a load of shit. He had better be counting his blessings that I am not there. I have 45 days of leave and I would spend every one of them camped out in front of his business making sure that he never got another customer. The worst part is my wife is so upset with everything that she does not even want the ski's back. She is litterly sick to her stomach. I cant believe how bad we have been treated. He even refused to give my wife a written apology. I am so pissed I dont know what to do.

That is a bunch of BS. The Yamaha shop up here in Moscow wouldn't even think about doing something like that. If I lived closer I would definately go and chew some but, I really think you guys should do it!!! I wish I could come!!!